Ayurveda Treatment Centre Kerala
Ayurveda is recognized as the most ancient organised system of medicine known to mankind. Ancient parchments and scrolls call it ‘Eternal’ because it seems to have existed before time itself. They believe it to have been passed down by Divinity. People also call it the fifth veda, following Rigveda, Yajurveda, Samaveda and Atharavaveda. Scientifically certified by historians and archeologists, the discipline was founded on the rolling plains of Indian sub continent. The sages of the age rigorously practiced the discipline and handed it down to the next generations through family lineage. Thousand of years of practice has refined the science close to perfection. We are fortunate that even today one can still avail the same time proven ayurvedic treatment in Kerala in it’s originality. All we need to do is research and locate a genuine Kerala Ayurveda treatment centre on the Internet and meet with the healer. Look forward to be transformed and healed.
Ayurvedic treatment in Kerala was such an evolved science even several thousand years ago, that the practitioners of it could understand the health condition of people only by feeling the throb of the pulse and could treat them with nature’s resources. Over the centuries the knowledge and practices evolved and were codified into Ayurvedic scriptures. The practice of the science continued without fade in Kerala Ayurveda treatment centres.
Various specialties of the science are broadly categorized in Ayurvedic literature under eight branches which are mentioned below:
- KAYACHIKITSA (SYSTEMIC MEDICINE – Covers diseases and functional issues relating to various organs and systems in the body. Hence most specializations including neurology, nephrology, dermatology, rheumatology, haematology, oncology etcare referred under Kayachikitsa)
- KAUMARABHRUTYA (OBSTETRICS AND PAEDIATRICS)
- GRAHA CHIKITSA (PSYCHIATRY)
- SHALAKYA TANTRA (OPHTHALMOLOGY AND OTORHINOLARYNGOLOGY)
- SHALYA (PHYSICAL MEDICINE AND SURGERY)
- AGADA TANTRA (TOXICOLOGY)
- RASAYANA TANTRA (GERIATRICS AND REJUVENATION THERAPY)
- VAJIKARANA TANTRA (SCIENCE OF INFERTILITY AND VIRILITY)
Ayurveda bases its science of eliciting balance and harmony within the body by conceptualizing all structures, functions and processes of the body under three basic doshas.
- Vata dosha – dominated by qualities of air and space,
- Pitta dosha – dominated by qualities of fire,
- Kaphadosha – dominated by qualities of water and earth.
The basic principle of the science is that the energy, the matter and the wisdom that is within each one of us, is an extension of that of the cosmos. This is the very wisdom that creates life, and the same one that sustains our universe. All the treatments and approaches at a Kerala Ayurveda treatment centre are aimed at harnessing this invincible wisdom within us for healing. So if you are looking to get healed naturally, without the side effects of chemicals, drugs and destructive treatment procedures, opt for Ayurvedic treatment in Kerala today and get rid of your ailment from its roots.