Ayurveda Treatment Centre in Kerala
One of the most anciently prevalent medication systems in India, Ayurveda is recognised as an effective and efficient system of treatment beneficial for mankind. Ancient scrolls and parchments refer to Ayurveda as ‘Eternal’ as many researchers are of the opinion that Ayurveda exists from time immemorial. It is said by many that this certain type of treatment has been passed down to the human kind by Divinity and therefore has existed since long before the evolution of man. This ayurvedic treatment in Kerala is believed to be the Fifth Veda that comes after Rigveda, Yajurveda, Samaveda and Atharvaveda.
If anyone wonders about the origin of Ayurveda scientifically, then the answer lies in the plains of the Indian subcontinent. Certified by archaeologists and historians, Ayurveda’s beginning can be traced back to this place. Owing to the sages’ close proximity with nature, they meddled a great deal in herbs and plants and discovered the medicinal features. It is because of their practice that the modern world has been introduced to the goodness of Ayurveda, and this has been passed down through generations through their family lineage. The Kerala Ayurveda treatment centre has refined this form of science almost close to perfection. If you browse through the internet for our healing centre, you will find glorious reviews about the institution, as well as, our healers. Look forward to getting healed and transformed.
Ayurvedic treatment in India has been so advanced even in the primitive ages that its practitioners had the capability to understand the health of the people just by feeling their pulse. The expertise of the healers enabled them to provide the needed with this ayurvedic treatment in Kerala with the help of natural resources. Through the span of thousand years, the practices and knowledge have evolved considerably and had been codified into scriptures of Ayurveda. This practice of treatment is continuing in Kerala without a hitch.
Specialities of Science that Has Been Divided in Ayurvedic Literature
- KAYACHIKITSA (SYSTEMIC MEDICINE – Deals with diseases and dysfunctions that are related to the different organs of the body. In Kayachikitsha, the Kerala Ayurveda treatment centre specialises in nephrology, neurology, rheumatology, dermatology, oncology and haematology.)
- KAUMARABHRUTYA (PAEDIATRICS AND OBSTETRICS)
- SHALAKYA TANTRA (OTORHINOLARYNGOLOGY AND OPHTHALMOLOGY)
- GRAHA CHIKITSA (PSYCHIATRY)
- SHALYA (SURGERY AND PHYSICAL MEDICINE)
- RASAYANA TANTRA (REJUVENATION THERAPY AND GERIATRICS)
- AGADA TANTRA (TOXICOLOGY)
- VAJIKARANA TANTRA (SCIENCE OF VIRILITY AND INFERTILITY)
Doshas of Ayurveda
The idea of Ayurveda works in a way which elicits a harmony and balance in the body. The ayurvedic treatment in Kerala conceptualises over three doshas by understanding a body’s structure and functions.
- Vata dosha – dominated by traits of space and air
- Pitta dosha – dominated by traits of fire
- Kaphadosha – dominated by traits of earth and water
Ayurveda runs on a principle that says that the matter, energy and wisdom which we have in us is nothing but just an extension of the Greater Universe. This wisdom is responsible for creating life and sustaining it as well. Our Kerala Ayurveda treatment centre aims at this wisdom within us for healing. Hence, we welcome you to our institution if you are looking for a way to get cured sans the side effects of drugs, chemicals and such other harmful treatment procedures. Come to our God’s own land to cure your ailments from its core.